Super easy y’all! Get your favorite box of sugar free instant pudding (this was cheesecake). Add 1 and 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream and 1/4 cup water. Combine with mixer for 1-2 minutes until stiff. We topped with some melted natural PB!
- 1/2 lb Sausage
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 10.8 oz microwaveable bag of broccoli (steamed)
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 3 oz of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Brown sausage and beef and drain. Mix meat, garlic paste, cream cheese and mix until well. In a 9 x 13 oven safe dish place broccoli in the dish and cover with the meat mixture. Pour heave cream over the top. Cover with mozzarella and bake until some peaks are browned. 12-18 minutes. Enjoy!
I don’t know what else to call it, but it is freaking good. Heats up amazing for meal prep too!
- 8 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 4 oz Mayonaise
- 4 oz Sour Cream
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Onion powder
- 2 lbs of Cubed Cooked Chicken
- 12 oz frozen Spinach.
- 1 cup Parmesan
- 1/4 cup of Bacon bits
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese Shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Thaw and drain Spinach
- In a large bowl. Combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, onion powder, and garlic powder. Mix vigorously.
- Combine mixture with cooked chicken, spinach, Parmesan Cheese, and 1/8 cup of the bacon. Mix well.
- Butter or spray a 9×13 baking dish. Spread mixture into dish. Top with remaining bacon.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- 16 oz Full Fat Cream cheese
- 2 Tablespoons dry ranch mix
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup shredded or chopped chicken breast
- 1/4 cup bacon bits (Make your own or buy local)
- 6 low carb tortilla or cheese wraps
- Fresh parsley to taste (tablespoon)
- Salt to taste
Mix Cream cheese, ranch, shredded chicken, bacon, parsley, and salt together. Spread mixture on tortillas and tightly roll. Slice into rounds. Refrigerate until serving. These are great for lunch meal preps!
- 1/4 cup Germano’s marinara (or favorite low sugar marinara)
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 pound ground mild breakfast sausage
- Your Favorite Pizza toppings!
Preheat oven to 400* In Cast iron pan brown ground sausage and drain. Stir in 1 cup of mozzarella cheese flatten the mixture in the pan. Spread marinara sauce. Top with remaining cheese and toppings. Bake for 20 minutes until cheese is melted and browning around the edges. Remove and let cool.
This will not come out as something you can heat without utensils. It is amazing by itself, or you can add it to a low carb wrap and make it a handheld pizza roll
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 pounds of ground beef
- 1 jar of Germano’s (or your favorite low carb marinara)
- 15 oz Ricotta Cheese (can use cottage cheese)
- Egg thins (Can make your own or buy locally)
- 1 tbs butter
- 2 cups shredded cheese (I use mild cheddar)
Pre heat over to 350* Heat butter and garlic in pan. Add ground beef and brown. Add marinara sauce. In lasagna oven safe pan. Layer beef mixture. Ricotta Cheese, Egg thins, and cheese. Can do 1 or 2 layers, whichever you prefer. Bake for 20 minutes until bubbly cheese. Enjoy!