- 4 Cups Cooked Spaghetti Squash flesh
- I 24 ounce jar
- 1/2 pound Ground beef, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 pound Ground sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 3 Cups Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 50 Pepperonis
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F. Spray an 9 X 13 casserole dish with cooking spray
- Add the spaghetti squash, marinara, ground beef, sausage, and 2 cups of the mozzarella to the casserole and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Top with remaining cheese.
- Top with the pepperonis in a single layer. Bake in the pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes until hot and bubbly. Remove from the oven, let cool for 5 minutes and serve.